Sunday 30 January 2011

On Holiday

by Bogdan Wasylkiw

I'm on holiday having done the sightseeing trips, taken photographs, and bought the postcards. I'm back in the hotel at the end of the day and I start to write postcards to family and friends.

Dear Mum,
Having a wonderful time, weather is great, super location.
See you soon

Dear Jonathan,
Having a wonderful time, weather is great, super location, thanks for looking after the dog.
See you soon

Dear Damien,
Having a wonderful time, weather is great, super location, thanks for looking after the house.
See you soon

Dear Luke,
Having a wonderful time, weather is great, super location, thanks for driving us to the airport.
See you soon

Then walking out onto the balcony, and looking at the view, the sky is blue, the sun is shining, the air is clean, the view of the mountains and the valleys is absolutely superb, what a wonderful place.
I wonder if I have forgotten anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment