Saturday 16 October 2010

Thoughts of a newbie

Thanks John, for the welcome. Joining the formation programme comes at time of upheaval at work and a variety of tensions in the family for us. To be included in this new family has been a wonderful initial experience. The enormity of the undertaking is beginning to sink in now after my second sesion at Wesley but I do recognise the availability of help and encouragement ( and I have no doubt, constructive criticism).

Last thought for today - just had a significant moment when making some notes for my first essay. An idea came to me and then as I was reading McGrath he used almost exactly the same expression. Probably the last one ever but what a buzz!!

1 comment:

  1. Significant moment - What a lovely phrase, I think you'll have many as you travel along the diaconal path.

    ReplyDelete